KS3 Paper Based Work
Information regarding Home-Learning from January 2021 - ONLY APPLICABLE FOR PAPER BASED LEARNERS
If your child is in KS3 (Year 7, 8 and 9) and they are working on paper from home, please ask them to collect their bundle of work on Tuesday 5th January 2021 from the main school reception at the following times:
- Year 7 - 09.00 to 09.45am
- Year 8 - 09.45 to 10.30 am
- Year 9 - 10.30 to 11.15 am
Students should follow social distancing guidelines, wear a face covering and sanitise their hands upon entry to the reception area. The rest of their work will be posted home to them and should arrive within a day or two.
If this work has not arrived please email your child's Head of Year:
- Year 7: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Year 8: email@example.com
- Year 9: firstname.lastname@example.org
This message does not apply to the vast majority of pupils who will be learning online via Microsoft Teams.