When can I enrol at Barnhill Sixth Form?
Thursday 25th August – Existing Barnhill student applicants from 9am – 2pm.
Friday 26th August – Students from other schools who hold conditional offer letters from 9am – 11am.
We are then open to enrolment from walk-in applicants from 11am – 2pm and award remaining places on a first-come, first-served basis dependent on entrance criteria, subject criteria and course availability.
Friday 2nd September – The school will open again for enrolment from 9am and throughout September by appointment only. Anyone wishing to enrol in September should leave their phone number and proof of GCSE grades using the email address at the bottom of this page to arrange an appointment.
Tuesday 6th September – First day of school for Year 12 students. Students should arrive by 08:30 for the Sixth Form Induction and Welcome Assembly in the sport hall.
Friday 30th September – Sixth Form enrolment closes.
What will I need to enrol?
All applicants (including current Year 11 Barnhill students) must bring:
- Proof of GCSE grades or GCSE certificates.
- A blue or black pen (to complete the enrolment forms).
Applicants from all other schools will also need to bring:
- Proof of age and identity e.g. passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of British citizenship, nationality or residency e.g. passport and/or immigration status
- Proof of address e.g. a recent utility or mobile phone bill.
- The necessary information to complete the Student Data Form at the bottom of this page (parents contact details, emergency contacts, doctors surgery etc).
Important Covid-19 Information: If you or someone in your household have Covid-19 symptoms, are self-isolating or have recently tested positive for Covid-19 then you must not attend school to enrol. Applicants who are unable to attend Barnhill to enrol for any reason are asked to email Mr. Rich with your contact details to arrange an appointment for a later date or a telephone consultation if deemed necessary.
Mr. D. Edwards (Assistant Headteacher i/c Key Stage 5)