Barnhill is a 'Good' School
We were inspected in February 2012 and a short inspection in September 2016. Both inspections found the school to be 'Good'. You can download the reports on the Ofsted website.
As Ofsted inspections occur every four years or so, the school is also reviewed by Challenge Partners each year. This involves a skilled team of reviewers, lead by an Ofsted qualified inspector, reviewing the school. I am very pleased to announce that the review team has judged Barnhill to be top in each category since 2019.
You can see a copy of the reports here:
- ‘Improved pupils’ performance’
- ‘Good quality of teaching, learning and assessment.’
- ‘Purposeful and effective culture for learning that pupils and staff recognise and appreciate.’
- ‘Raising aspirations and pushing the most able pupils towards the best grades.’
- ‘Pupils treat each other with respect and view the diversity within the school as part of what makes the school special.’
OFSTED, SEPTEMBER 2016